la guilde heaven-spirit Index du Forum
la guilde heaven-spirit Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

The&PHP/Anthology,?Volume II: Applicat--ions 12-05-2016

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la guilde heaven-spirit Index du Forum -> la guilde heaven-spirit -> Screens
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
waltgala
Voyageurs

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 05:07 (2016)    Sujet du message: The&PHP/Anthology,?Volume II: Applicat--ions 12-05-2016 Répondre en citant

urlin.us/28btt

urlin.us/28btt

urlin.us/28btt

urlin.us/28btt

urlin.us/28btt

Making..it..easier..to..write..secure,..c..Re:How..long..beforeNote.that.in.this.chapters.discussions.of.caching,.well.look.at.only.those.solutions.implemented.in.PHP(Score:2)..by..bsd4me..(..759597..)..writes:..Thanks..for..the..info..about..the..hosting..companiesChapter..6:..Development..Technique..The..goal..of..this..chapter..is..to..examine..some..of..the..techniques..that..have..proved..themselves..in..helping..development..projects..succeedAnother.exciting.XML.application.is.in.the.area.of.web.services,.in.which.agents.(often.but.not.necessarily.web.servers).communicate.with.each.other.over.an.XML-based.protocol.built.on.top.of.PHPChapter.7:.Design.Patterns.The.notion.of.software.Design.Patterns.has.been.widely.accepted.as.a.useful.approach.to.application.designNot...so...concretely...as..."I...need...a...database...abstraction...layer,"...or..."I...need...a...templating...system,"...but...as...in..."I...need...a...way...to...create...objects...without...specifying...exactly...what...class...they...belong...to,"...or..."I'm...tired...of...writing...so...many...if...statements."...Design...patterns...are...common...object...architectures...which...can...be...used...to...solve...common...(though...unique)...problemsHowever,.both.these.issues.can.be.solved,.the.first.with.server.side.caching,.the.second,.by.taking.control.of.client.side.caching.from.within.your.applicationHow..long..beforeChapter..5:..Caching..PHP..Anthology,..Volume..2:..ApplicationsDates..and..Times..in..HTTP..HTTP..dates..are..always..calculated..relative..to..Greenwich..Mean..Time..(GMT)PEAR::Cache.is.a.complete.caching.framework.that.offers.greater.flexibility.than.CacheLite,.and.ties.in.with.database.abstraction.libraries.such.as.PEAR::DBXML.is.just.1/5th.of.the.layer.to.fully.implement.itUnit.Testing,.one.of.the.most.digestible.dogmas.of.Extreme.Programming,.is.an.awesome.way.to.test.your.code.for.logic.errorsPHP.Anthology,.Volume.2:.Applicationsthat...I...absolutely...depended...on...in...PHPA.sites.visitors.would.see.its.small,.text-only.pages.almost.immediately,.unless.they.were.using.particularly.slow.modemsThis..volume..was..informative,..well-written,..and..inspirational..in..that..it..made..me..want..to..go..out..and..add..cool..and..useful..features..to..my..web..sitesThis..is..the..4th..version..of..the..site..and..I..am..much..happier..with..it..than..all..of..the..othersClose...A...good...point...here...is...that...a...well-designed,...tiered...application...will...allow...you...to...swap...out...different...presentation...classes...with...little...code...rewriteFurther.Reading.Caching.Tutorial.for.Web.Authors.and.Webmasters.This.article.represents.the.definitive.discussion.of.Web.cachingBecause.Web.services.are.accessed.over.a.network,.its.often.a.very.good.idea.to.cache.results.so.that.they.can.be.fetched.locally,.rather.than.repeating.the.same.slow.request.multiple.timesThat's..not..a..particularly..good..argument..against..scrapping..an..entire..language,..thoughBesides.the.PHP.scripts.themselves,.the.archive.contains.a.number.of.shared.libraries,.which.are.bundled.in.the.SPLIB.directoryThe...coolest...example,...however,...uses...XUL...(the...XML...User...interface...Language,...not...to...be...confused...with...Zool)...to...make...full...GUI...applications...that...you...run...through...MozillaNext,...we...send...a...Last-Modified...header...using...the...modification...time...of...the...cache...fileCacheLite...provides...a...solid...but...easy...to...use...library...for...caching,...handling...issues...such...as...file...locking,...creating,...checking...for,...and...deleting...cache...files,...controlling...the...output...buffer,...and...directly...caching...the...results...from...function...and...class...method...callsThe...Books...Website...Located...at...the...Website...supporting...this...book...will...give...you...access...to...the...following...facilities:...The...Code...Archive...As...you...progress...through...this...book,...youll...note...a...number...of...references...to...the...code...archiveThat's..a..horrible..attitudeExamine..HTTP..Headers..in..your..Browser..A..simple..but..very..handy..tool..for..examining..request..and..response..headers..is..LiveHttpHeaders,..which..is..an..add-on..to..the..Mozilla..browser'..';......echo..'..'">View..Again..';......?>..Remember..to..use..the.."View..Again"..link..when..you..run..this..example..(clicking..Refresh..usually..clears..your..browsers..cache)This.is.a.waste.of.server.resources.to.keep.rendering.the.same.page.anewThe.default.is.TRUE.(enabled)$HTTPGETVARS...and...$HTTPPOSTVARS...[php.net]...will...work...in...all(?)...PHP4...versionsmustByrnes..$filename))..{......if..((time()..-..$expiry)..>..filemtime('./cache/'.. d6d2cc075d
Franz_Josef_Degenhardt-Deutscher_Sonntag.mp3Yoo_Ji_Ae_-Delight.mp3free download microsoft office home 2013Orgasme.3gpfree full version cricket game

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 12 Mai - 05:07 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la guilde heaven-spirit Index du Forum -> la guilde heaven-spirit -> Screens Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
T h è m e _ r é a l i s é _ p a r _ la _ g u i l d e _ M i t s u g a